Are you naturally organized and efficient? Are you eager to learn best practices in project management? Then let’s talk about starting your career at Thinkso.
Thinkso is seeking a smart, organized, driven individual to learn the inner workings of our creative agency and help service the needs of our clients. This is a great entry-level position for someone just starting their career or who has 1 – 2 years of professional experience.
Working closely with our project managers, you’ll learn from the best while building your creative project management skills across a wide array of media. In this role, you’ll be responsible for a variety of tasks, including organizing and tracking client deliverables (print collateral, ad campaign assets, website components, digital communications, etc.). You’ll handle tasks for project managers’ accounts as well as learn to manage small projects and accounts on your own. Folks with the Meyers-Briggs personality types of E/INTJ or E/ISTJ have traditionally been most successful in this role at Thinkso.
To qualify, you must:
- Be a logical, linear thinker and eager to learn.
- Be proficient on the Mac platform, Google Docs, and the major social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook).
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a can-do and never-let-it-fail attitude.
- Align with Thinkso’s core values.
- Thrive in a remote work environment.
Role & Responsibilities
Project Coordinators at Thinkso have basic responsibilities in each of these areas:
- Client Relationship
- Project/Work Product
Specific responsibilities comprise:
- Learning and eventually mastering the basics of our online project management system and workflow protocol.
- Assisting project managers and the managing director with the management of client projects.
- Where appropriate, managing all aspects of small-scale client projects with oversight.
- Following and learning the processes and protocols outlined in the Thinkso Project Management Handbook
- Assisting with Thinkso’s digital communications (e.g. social media, blog, etc.) and other internal agency projects.
- Contributing to internal firm operations and marketing, where appropriate and able.
Overview of Benefits
- Health/dental/vision insurance, 401k plan
- Paid time off that increases with tenure, and company holidays
- True work-life balance with an average work week under 40 hours
- Participation in our pro bono project, Give a Brand!, during work hours
- Salary: $59,000, non-negotiable*, plus opportunity for annual bonus
* We believe that when we give people the opportunity to negotiate salaries, we reward those people who are skilled at negotiation. Being a good negotiator does not mean you have more job experience or that you will do better on the job. For this reason, we strive to maintain a fixed salary level for all people at the same job level. Our intention is to avoid unconscious bias that leads to pay discrimination.
Thinkso is a fully remote boutique creative agency headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2006, we’re a group of progressive strategists, designers, writers, and project managers who love what we do: producing exceptional brand communications and experiences for clients in a range of industries. Our work is strategy- and editorial-driven, using world-class design to bring messages and content to life to help our clients achieve their business goals.
Thinkso specializes in sophisticated B2B professional services, with clients in the finance, technology, legal, and business consulting sectors. To keep ourselves and our portfolio fresh and invigorated, we also work in a wide range of other sectors, including education, nonprofit/mission-driven, athletics, medicine, real estate, consumer goods, and more.
Everything we do is guided by our four core values: delivering excellence, choosing integrity, being scrappy, and enjoying the ride. While we’re all super-efficient, smart, and hard-working, we’re also fun-loving, supportive, quirky, and kind.
As part of our core values, Thinkso continually strives to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees, as well as foster a work environment where colleagues’ different abilities, sexual orientation, ethnicity, faith, gender, and other identities are celebrated.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before applying, please look at the rest of our website to ensure we’d be a good fit for each other.