Are you a sophisticated web designer with years of hands-on experience? Do you want to help lead the digital strategy for a growing NYC design firm? If so, let’s talk.
We are looking for a talented, digitally-focused senior designer with 7 to 10 years in interactive design experience. Help us evolve, implement, and maintain the digital strategy of our studio. In this role, you will lead digital projects, mentor and manage designers, and, occasionally, participate in new business pitches.
To qualify, you must:
- Possess excellent design composition skills, with a strong understanding of color, layout, and typography — and how to optimize these for the web.
- Have deep experience designing responsive websites.
- Care as much about the usability as the visual design.
- Rapidly iterate through design layouts and prototypes.
- Clearly articulate user flow through detailed sitemaps, wireframes, and related documentation.
- Have a finger on the pulse of all things digital.
- Be adept at interfacing with technical partners and clients.
- Want to work in a supportive, low-drama environment
Technical skills required:
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proficiency on e-mail marketing platforms: MailChimp, Market Cloud (Salesforce), etc.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with modern CMSs: Craft, Expression Engine, WordPress, Drupal, etc.
Salary and title commensurate with skills and experience. Interested candidates, please submit a cover letter, resume, and samples of your work to email@example.com.
Founded in 2006, Thinkso is a content-driven creative agency based in Manhattan’s fashion district. We’re a group of like-minded strategists, designers, writers, and project managers who love what we do: producing great brand communications for clients in a range of industries — from professional services to education to athletics to nonprofits, and everything in between. While we’re all super-efficient, smart, and hard-working, we’re also fun-loving, supportive, quirky, and kind. So if you’re someone who wants to do really great work but the formality of the corporate world and the cut-throat culture of big agencies aren’t for you, consider joining the Thinkso team.