Are you a sophisticated web designer with years of hands-on experience? Do you want to help lead the digital strategy for a growing NYC design firm? If so, let’s talk.
We are looking for a talented, digitally-focused senior designer with 7 to 10 years in interactive design experience. Help us evolve, implement, and maintain the digital strategy of our studio. In this role, you will lead digital projects, mentor and manage designers, and, occasionally, participate in new business pitches.
To qualify, you must:
- Possess excellent design composition skills, with a strong understanding of color, layout, and typography — and how to optimize these for the web.
- Have deep experience designing responsive websites.
- Care as much about the usability as the visual design.
- Rapidly iterate through design layouts and prototypes.
- Clearly articulate user flow through detailed sitemaps, wireframes, and related documentation.
- Have a finger on the pulse of all things digital.
- Be adept at interfacing with technical partners and clients.
- Want to work in a supportive, low-drama environment
Technical skills required:
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proficiency on e-mail marketing platforms: MailChimp, Market Cloud (Salesforce), etc.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with modern CMSs: Craft, Expression Engine, WordPress, Drupal, etc.