Are you a business-minded, strategic writer? Can you translate complex topics it into plain-language, engaging marketing copy? If so, consider this senior position at Thinkso.
We are seeking a senior writer who has creative agency experience and the ability to write smart, clear copy for clients in the professional services sector. We will supply a very collaborative and supportive environment; you will deliver premium creative work for our clients in financial, legal, and other B2B sectors.
To qualify, you must:
- Have experience writing clear, engaging marketing copy for B2B and professional services companies.
- Understand the value creative agencies deliver to their clients.
- Write in clear plain English, knowing when to use industry jargon — and, most importantly, when not to.
- Be able to develop or adopt unique brand voices.
- Be a stickler for the details (grammar, spelling, consistency, etc.).
- Love a variety of project types and have experience writing across media — print and digital, long form and short.
- Want to break new ground in professional services marketing.
- Be comfortable taking a project and running with it, but also enjoy collaborating with the team.
- Be honest, sincere, and open.
- Enjoy weekly happy hours and team lunches.
Salary and title commensurate with skills and experience. Interested candidates, please submit a cover letter, resume, and samples of your work to email@example.com.
Founded in 2006, Thinkso is a content-driven creative agency based in Manhattan’s fashion district. We’re a group of like-minded strategists, designers, writers, and project managers who love what we do: producing great brand communications for clients in a range of industries — from professional services to education to athletics to nonprofits, and everything in between. While we’re all super-efficient, smart, and hard-working, we’re also fun-loving, supportive, quirky, and kind. So if you’re someone who wants to do really great work but the formality of the corporate world and the cut-throat culture of big agencies aren’t for you, consider joining the Thinkso team.