Call for Sponsors
Interested in contributing to this worthy cause?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you can help and the visibility you’ll receive.
Here’s how it works:
Competing Charities Announced: May 8, 2015
Thinkso reviews all entries and selects three organizations to move on to the semifinal round and compete to win the brand makeover.
Online Voting: May 8 – July 2, 2015
We open our online poll, and people—friends, colleagues, the public at large—vote for the organization that they think should win a day of free branding by Thinkso. We encourage the participating organizations to use their social networks to promote the competition and garner votes.
Winner Announced: July 9, 2015
Thinkso announces the winner of the online vote—the organization that will receive a complete brand makeover, undertaken in a single day by Thinkso.
The Design Sprint: July 31, 2015
On this day, the entire Thinkso team, as well as our generous sponsors, will devote a full day to developing new branding and marketing communications for the Give a Brand! winner. Our goal is to conceptualize, execute and deliver the materials that will be most helpful to the nonprofit achieving its mission. (Though we’ll likely add some finishing touches in the days following the design sprint.)
To qualify, your organization must:
- Be a registered 501(c)(3) “nonprofit” with the US Internal Revenue Service.
- Have been in operation for a minimum of two years.
- Demonstrate a commitment to your mission with the intention of longevity and impact.
- Be truly “in need,” as determined by Thinkso. (This means you have no substantial funding or donor base and/or the vast majority of your resources go to realizing your mission or to the recipients of their services—not to cover administrative costs.)
- Grant Thinkso complete design freedom including logo redesign, website and other materials. (You will have the opportunity to voice your needs and ideas prior to the design sprint.)
- Commit to using and upholding the branding and materials you receive from Thinkso for a minimum of three years.
- Be present and participate in the design sprint as well as preparatory meetings.