Interested in contributing to this worthy cause?
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss how you can help and the visibility you’ll receive.
Here’s how it works:
Competing Charities Announced: April 25, 2016
Thinkso selects three charities/nonprofits to participate in this year’s project.
Online Voting: April 25 - June 24, 2016
We open our online poll, and people—friends, colleagues, the public at large—vote for the organization that they think should win the day of free branding by Thinkso. We encourage the participating organizations to use their social networks to promote the competition and garner votes.
Winner Announced: July 1, 2016
Thinkso announces the winner of the online vote—the organization that will receive a complete brand makeover from Thinkso.
The Design Sprint: July 29, 2016
The entire Thinkso team, as well as our generous sponsors, will devote a full day to developing new branding and marketing communications for the Give a Brand! winner. Our goal is to conceptualize, execute, and deliver materials that will help the nonprofit achieve its mission.
*To qualify, your organization must:
- Be a registered 501(c)(3) “nonprofit” with the US Internal Revenue Service.
- Have been in operation for a minimum of two years.
- Demonstrate a commitment to your mission with the intention of longevity and impact.
- Be truly “in need.” This means you have no substantial funding or donor base and/or the vast majority of your resources go to realizing your mission or to the recipients of their services—not to cover administrative costs. (Final determination of "need" lies with Thinkso.)
- Grant Thinkso complete design freedom over logo, website, and other collateral. (You will have the opportunity to voice your needs and ideas prior to the design sprint.)
- Commit to using and upholding the branding and materials you receive from Thinkso for a minimum of three years.
- Be present and participate in the design sprint as well as preparatory and follow-up meetings.